Summer is only a couple of days away, and many of us have probably thought: it’s time to at last learn how to splash in the waters of a pool or sea without resembling the Titanic. Are you sure of your decision? Here are 10 very weighty reasons why you should never ever jump into the water (irrespective of the season, place and circumstances!). Here you go:
- Swimming is harmful to your physical beauty.
- It’s dangerous, even in a pool.
- And leads to depression and sadness.
4. It’s harmful to your health, especially for heart.
5.Swimming is not at all sexy,
6. or aristocratic,
7. or motivating.
8. Just the opposite – it’s the sport of losers,
9. and overweight people.
10. And finally, never ever go in for swimming if you’re fighting insomnia.
I hope these powerful arguments will keep you miles away from anything like a pool, lake or sea for good.:)